Renders above may not be representative of the actual colors. These photos are taken from the Let’s Split cases, and are as accurate as a photo can convey. No color correction or post processing was performed.
Sample photos from the anodizer.
Additional color samples and more photos coming soon.
Now offering complete kits including rev.6 PCBs from OLKB. PCBs are available in
2 varieties: a hot-swappable version, and a low-cost version. See below for more details.
ESTIMATED SHIP DATE IS 2018-07-09
- STM32F303 ARM MCU
- USB-C connector
- ESD protection on the USB datalines
- Dual-channel speaker using the MCU’s DAC
- Kailh’s hot-swappable MX sockets and solderable Matias footprint
- Metal 2.5mm standoffs that accept #2-56 screws
- Per-switch RGB cut-outs for future projects
- Compatible with previous revision case styles
- 2x2u, 1x2u, Grid support along the bottom row
- PCB-mounted stabiliser footprints
Footprints for add-ons to expand functionality:
Note, these addons may not be compatible with Woodkeys cases.
- 9x footprints for WS2812B RGB LEDs (COM-12667)
- Footprint for a 4-channel DIP switch (210-4ES)
- Footprint for a 2-pin JST-PH (PRT-09749)
- Footprint for a 4-pin Qwiic (I2C) JST-SH connector (PRT-14417)
- Footprint for a clickable (worked into the matrix) rotary encoder (COM-09117, et al)
- Footprint for a 6-pin male/female header (PRT-09015 or PRT-12590, et al)